Reports to: Technical Director
Quantum AI Plc are searching for an AI Programmer to join our team.
As an AI Programmer, you will work within a team to deliver features on-time and to a high level of quality. Reporting to the Technical Director, and working closely with peers in product, support and sales, you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of development areas. You should enjoy exploring tasks outside of your comfort zone, and should be comfortable solving difficult problems autonomously where required.
You will be joining the programming team who are responsible for implementing new and exciting features within a fast moving environment, and work closely with other disciplines to help them realise their ideas through rapid agile development.
The Skills And Experience You’ll Need
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- An understanding of AI behavioural & navigational techniques
- A keen interest in researching and implementing new AI related technologies
What we look for
- Relevant background or expertise. You hold an MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or a related technical field. Alternatively, you have relevant expertise.
- Relevant knowledge. For senior roles, you’re familiar with Machine and Deep Learning with neural networks (ideally, in their application).
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- Passion for the topic. You have a passion for AI in general
- Good communication skills. You can pose questions with clarity and explain your reasoning concisely.
Based in the UK , with offices in Bristol and London, the business is a fast-growing player in AI software development of solutions and services.
Finding the balance between Work and Play is essential. We at Q enjoy hard work and helping people to achieve the best versions of themselves in their working day, we equally respect time out and promote rest, vacations and promote family/personal time.
We also provide:
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Car, (Salary sacrifice Scheme where applicable to the role)
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (Eligibility begins after 6-month training and probation period)
- Pension scheme contributions